There are two ways to deploy Solismed: do it yourself or sign up for our Solismed-AWS service. The details of each option are listed below. Please select the option that best meets your needs.
1. Do It Yourself
This option works if you are willing to do the followings or hire your own IT and HIPAA consultants to do the work.
- Subscribe to a hosting service for Solismed deployment on the Web.
- Set up a localhost server (XAMPP or WAMP) on your desktop computer if you don't want to use it on the Web.
- Use a HIPAA compliant hosting service or do your own HIPAA implementation.
- Install Solismed, update the sytem, and maintain it on a long-term basis.
- Deal with all IT and system related issues on a technical level.
Click here to download Solismed 2.7 and proceed with your own deployment. Refer to the Setup page for more information on how to install the system.
2. Sign Up for Our Solismed-AWS Service
This option allows you to start using Solismed with no work on your own. We will install and deploy the system via Amazon Web Services (AWS). Routine support services, such as upgrading the system and updating the various databases used in the system, are included to help you use the system smoothly.
- You own 100% of the patient data, and we will not commercialize it in any way.
- AWS meets HIPAA requirements by aligning their risk management program with FedRAMP and NIST 800-53.
- The subscription fee is $50/month and can be cancelled at any time. However, there is no refund for paid service.
- There is a one-time setup fee of $50 for the service and $100 for e-Prescribing, respectively.
- The subscription and setup fees are "per business entity" regardless of the headcount and number of locations.
- All support is done through the Helpdesk, and your requests will be answered promptly.
Get started by opening a Helpdesk ticket, and we will work with you from there. The same ticket can be used for all questions and support requests during the signup period.