There are two ways to deploy Solismed: do it yourself or subscribe to Solismed Hosted Solution. The details of each option are listed below. Please select the option that best meets your needs.
1. Do It Yourself
This option works if you are willing to do the followings or hire your own IT and HIPAA consultants to do the work.
- Subscribe to a hosting service for Solismed deployment on the Web.
- Set up a localhost server (XAMPP, WAMP, or Uniform Server) on your desktop computer if you don't want to use it on the Web.
- Implement appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect patient health information.
- Install Solismed, update the system, and maintain it on a long-term basis.
- Manage all IT and system related issues on your own.
Click here to download Solismed 3.3 and proceed with your own deployment. Refer to the Setup page for more information on how to install the system.
2. Subscribe to Solismed Hosted Solution
This option allows you to start using Solismed with no work on your own. We will install and deploy the system via Liquid Web hosting service and support your use of the system. Routine updates and bug fixes, for examples, are included free of charge.
- You own 100% of the patient data, and we will not commercialize it in any way.
- The hosting service provided by Liquid Web is HIPAA-compliant and fully managed by their support personnel.
- The subscription fee is $50/month and can be cancelled at any time. However, there is no refund for paid service.
- If you want a custom domain (www.your-own-domain.com) to access the system, the subscription fee is $80/month.
- There is a one-time setup fee of $50 for the service and $100 for e-Prescribing, respectively.
- The subscription and setup fees are "per business entity" regardless of the number of locations or facilities.
- Additional fees may apply if you have more than 10 users and/or use more than 10 GB of file storage.
- All support is provided via the Helpdesk, and your requests will be answered promptly.
Get started by opening a Helpdesk ticket, and we will work with you from there. The same ticket can be used for managing all of your questions and support requests.