There are two ways to deploy Solismed: do it yourself or subscribe to Solismed Hosted Solution. The details of each option are listed below. Please select the option that best meets your needs.
1. Do It Yourself
This option works if you are willing to do the followings (or hire professionals to do the work for you).
- Subscribe to a HIPAA-compliant hosting service for Solismed deployment on the Web.
- Set up a localhost server on your desktop computer if you don't want to use it on the Web.
- Implement appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect patient health information.
- Install Solismed, update the system, and maintain it on a long-term basis.
- Manage all IT and system related issues on your own.
- Do not plan to use e-prescribing.
- Expect little or no service from Solismed Help Desk (if no license has been purchased).
Click here to download Solismed 6.5 and follow the Setup page to install the system. The system comes with 1 free user license, and each additional license is just $50. The optional upgrade for a major new version (released annually in September) is offered at a 50% discount.
2. Subscribe to Solismed Hosted Solution
This option allows you to start using Solismed with no work on your own. We will install the system and provide continuous technical support to you. Routine updates and bug fixes, for examples, are done free of charge.
- You own 100% of the patient data, and we will not commercialize it in any way.
- Your site will be hosted on a HIPAA-compliant server and fully managed by Liquid Web.
- Subscription fee starts at $50/month for 1 to 10 active users and can be canceled at any time.
- Additional users are charged at a 5-seat package rate of $25/month.
- If you want a custom domain (www.mysite.com) to access the system, add $30 to the monthly fee.
- Add $12-18 per prescriber to the monthly fee for using the integrated Weno Exchange e-prescribing services.
- One-time setup fees are as follows: $50 for the system, $100-200 per prescriber.
- All support is provided via the Helpdesk, and your requests will be answered promptly.
Get started by opening a Helpdesk ticket, and we will work with you from there. The same ticket can be used for managing all of your questions and support requests.