|#||How secure is Solismed? Views: 877|
System AdminPosted: 10/01/2017 10:36 AM
1. Solismed meets HIPAA security and privacy requirements on the software side. The following criteria are covered:
2. The system is self-certified according to The 2015 Edition Health IT Certification Criteria (2015 Edition) and meets the following privacy and security criteria:
3. Encryption of data is done using Advanced Encryption Standard (Rijndael). A SSL certificate can be implemented to secure data access.
4. The system is protected from Cross-site Scripting (XSS) attacks and SQL injections using the following tools:
5. File upload is limited to the following types: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, png, jpg, gif, zip, zipx.
6. Additional security measures include custom codes written to protect the URL and menu links from unauthorized access.