|#||Version 3.1 Released (April 2019) Views: 124|
System AdminPosted: 04/25/2019 01:00 AM
This new release comes with a number of enhancements and bug fixes:
1. You can now do your own data backup in Utilities > System. The download is restricted to System Admin and Practice Manager (between 9 pm and midnight daily). Each download is tracked and recorded in Utilities > Audit Logs.
2. A download/print function has been added to Schedule > Appointments to let you download/print all future appointments. Use it as a backup in case there is a computer, Internet, or system problem.
3. A display bug related to example patients (only) in Schedule > Appointments has been fixed.
4. Starting with this version, the ticket link in Help > Technical Support can only be seen by System Admin and Practice Manager. Other users should request support through the Practice Manager.
SP1 was released on 5/3/2019 to include #5 and 6 below:
5. Two form fields (Guardian Contact Phone and Emergency Contact Relationship) have been added to Contacts > Patients > All Patients > Demographics and Patient Portal > Account Settings > Personal Profile. "Widowed" option has been added to Marital Status.
6. A bug in Weno Exchange messaging has been fixed by changing the integrated URL.
SP2 was released on 5/13/2019 to include #7, 8, 9, and 10 below:
7. The restricted data backup hours for Practice Manager are now set to between 12 noon and 2 pm daily. See Utilities > System for more details.
8. In preparation for PHP 7.2, mcrypt function used in the system has been deprecated. A new encryption function is now being used.
9. Manually-added pharmacies do not need to be submitted to Weno Exchange anymore. They can be used for e-prescribing immediately after you add them to Contacts > Address Book.
10. The startup version of pharmacy directory has been updated. It will be updated weekly by the system automatically.
SP3 was released on 5/16/2019 to include #11 and 12 below:
11. The grid loading speed in Contacts > Patients > All Patients has been enhanced. The date of birth and home phone fields are no longer searchable in the grid.
12. User sessions are now completely deleted from the data table after the users log out of the system.
SP4 was released on 5/23/2019 to include #13 and 14 below:
13. Additional encryption has been applied to various data tables in the system: patient portal registration, patient preferences, user accounts, messages, letters, phone calls, and faxes.
14. Unused patient name fields have been removed from lab orders, radiology orders, procedures, and letters data tables.
SP5 was released on 5/25/2019 to include #15 and 16 below:
15. Additional encryption has been applied to first name, last name, and email address fields in user accounts table.
16. An upgrade issue related to SP4 has been fixed. The upgrades of various versions are now done in the correct order on all types of servers.
SP6 was released on 5/28/2019 to include #17 and 18 below:
17. Superbill has been enhanced with the followings: (a) A modifier can now be added to Level of Service. (b) The rendering provider NPI in CMS1500 form has been updated for Lab Orders, Radiology Orders, Prescriptions, Immunizations, Procedures, and Supplies. (c) Each location can now be assigned a separate place of service.
18. A login bug related to the encryption of username has been fixed. It's now case insensitive just like before.