|#||Version 2.3 Released (May 2018) Views: 274|
System AdminPosted: 05/23/2018 11:00 AM
This new release has a number of bug fixes and enhancements.
1. The Print Order and e-Prescribe buttons in Dashboard and Encounter are now in greyout format if the staff user is not a Prescriber as defined in Operations > Access > User Accounts.
2. The field labels in Encounter > Superbill > CMS1500 Full Form have been changed to upper case and match the PDF version better.
3. A patient portal versus staff login bug on the same computer has been fixed.
4. The instruction and layout in Forgot Login Info? have been updated.
5. Some example data in letter templates have been edited.
6. File upload function in Finance > Sales and Purchases is now using a new library.
7. A weird bug related to Lock Screen and Logout has been fixed.
SP1 was released on May 23, 2018 to apply #8, 9, and 10 below:
8. The signing of progress note is now required before an encounter can be closed. The "Close Encounter" button in Superbill is in hidden mode until the progress note is signed.
9. General Medicine location in Facility 1 can longer be deleted. This default location is used by Schedule to display properly when other locations have been deleted.
10. When adding a new facility in Utilities > System > Multiple Facilities, you can now choose where to copy the User Roles and User Groups from. In the past, you have to set them up manually for each new facility.
SP2 was released on June 7, 2018 to apply #11 below:
11. The absolute file paths in the system have been changed to relative file paths. The change is to allow Amazon CloudFront be deployed more easily. There is no need to specify http or https during system installation any more. Both can be used without any configuration.
SP3 was released on June 15, 2018 to apply #12, 13, 14 below:
12. Prescriptions order form and Refill process have been enhanced. The prescriber can now use the same order form for Rx refill.
13. Text logo is now available for use by your facilities and letterheads.
14. The labs and radiology order form can now be printed with patient demographic and insurance information.
SP4 was released on June 22, 2018 to apply #15 below:
15. The billing process in Dashboard > Summary > Unpaid Invoices can now be tracked more easily by using "Progress" options in Invoices/Adjustment/Payment.
SP5 was released on June 25, 2018 to apply #16 and 17 below:
16. Last 5 Visits are now linked to the progress note (SOAP) page. The current visit is included when the progress note (SOAP) is signed and locked.
17. SNOMED CT to ICD-10 map has been updated to the 2018 version.
Note: The service packs can be applied using the normal system upgrade. See Utilities > System > Upgrade for more information.