|#||Free e-Prescribing Service Views: 1034|
System AdminPosted: 04/10/2018 09:34 AM
The e-prescribing service is certified and provided by Weno Exchange LLC. There is a small setup fee of $100, and you may also be charged for using non-participating pharmacies and support services based on an as-needed basis.
1. Assuming that you have installed Solismed at https://yoursite.com/xxx, log into the system and go to Utilities > System > Common Settings page to get the server path and IP address for the system. Note that you must implement SSL (https) in order use the e-prescribing service. Most hosting providers charge $40 to 99 a year for the SSL certificate.
2. Open a helpdesk ticket and submit the following information to us:
3. After we have verified the submitted information, you will receive a notification to pay for a one-time setup fee. The payment can be made in the same helpdesk ticket that you have opened. There is no recurring fee for using the e-prescribing service. However, we may charge you a support fee later based on an as-needed basis.
4. You will receive an e-prescribing username, password, and clinic ID for your practice. Save the login information in Utilities > System > Common Settings page. You will also receive a Weno Prescriber ID for each prescriber in your practice. Save the prescriber information in Operations > Access > User Accounts (do it for each staff user who can prescribe medications).
5. Post a note in the same helpdesk ticket when your prescribers have done a few e-prescribing transactions. We will check and review the transactions to make sure that they are processed correctly.