|#||Doing Your Own Solismed Installation Views: 1099|
System AdminPosted: 10/01/2017 09:16 AM
1. Sign up with a hosting service that meets the setup requirements as listed in the Startup page. Use HIPAA compliant hosting if you are based in the US. The use of SSL (https access) is highly recommended.
2. FTP all the files to either the main content area (https://www.mysite.com) or a folder (https://www.mysite.com/foldername/), depending on where you want to run the system. Create a MySQL or MariaDB database using your site cPanel if it's not already done. Ask your Web host or server administrator for assistance if needed.
3. Open your browser and type in "https://www.mysite.com" or "https://www.mysite.com/foldername". If you don't already have a SSL installed, you can use "http://" instead and change it to "https://" later. Follow the instructions on the System Installation screen to set up the system.
4. Log into the system when you see the login page, which is located at either "https://www.mysite.com" or "https://www.mysite.com/foldername". You can use the system admin's password (entered during the installation process) as the password for any example staff and patient. The username is their first name.
5. Go to Help menu section for the user guide. Use it to configure and learn more about the system.